Prior to travelling, you will require written authorisation from the registered owner (either HB Dennis Leasing or your employer depending on the ownership of the vehicle) if you intend to take your vehicle abroad.

It is your responsibility to arrange and pay for adequate foreign travel breakdown insurance.


Taking your vehicle abroad